No Age Restrictions (Part 1)


Nick was relaxing on the living room couch in Nisha's house wearing girly pajamas. The machine for swap class had arrived early, so all partners were switched ahead of schedule. Nick wasn't expecting to be a girl so soon, but here he was wearing a low-cut tank top and paper-thin pants. He could feel the jiggle of his boobs and ass cheeks with every step. Man, Nisha is stacked, he thought to himself. He didn't know how strict his Indian parents were going to be, so he thought he might as well show off while he had the chance.

The parents came home late that night after a fancy dinner out. "Hi sweetie," his new mom said, still unaware of the early switch. "Guess what. We got brought you home a margarita."

Nick's eyes widened. This girl is only 17, he was thinking to himself. "But... I'm not old enough to drink yet," he stammered.

His mother laughed. "Oh, Nisha. Don't be silly. You know it's okay to drink as long as we say it's okay."

As he took the drink, a huge smile grew on his face. I guess Nisha's parents are pretty lax after all. He decided to push his luck. "Hey, is it alright if I have a guy friend over tomorrow? He might stay the night."

"Yeah, that's fine sweetie. Just be sure to use protection," she answered from the kitchen.

Nick huffed a quick chuckle in disbelief. I got beautiful skin, big tits, and parents that give me free rein to drink cocktails and have sex. I think I'm going to enjoy this school year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine