Vanishing Attire
"C'mon, c'mon, open up!" Carlo shouted at his friend while knocking at his door. It finally opened only for him to see a beautiful, young woman with red hair dressed in only a towel. "Damn, I totally forgot about that. Thought I had the wrong place for a second. Well, are you gonna be ready soon? We're late already."
"Nice to see you too," Toni retorted sarcastically. "Sorry, it's taking a while to get ready in this new body. I took forever in the shower."
"I know what that means," Carlo snickered. "I can read between the lines."
"Well, do you mind?" Toni gestured below. "I'm only in a towel here. And I ne-" Carlo instantly ripped off the towel without a second's hesitation, exposing Toni naked body.
"What towel?" Carlo chuckled. Toni grabbed it back with a scowl of annoyance and embarrassment. He headed towards the bathroom to put on his clothes for the evening.
"You're lucky this is only a body to me," Toni he added on his way. "You'd be in big trouble for doing that to a lady." Carlo happily watched his friend's breasts bounce and his glutes firm up with each step.
Great start. I've been trying to figure out what enf means?
ReplyDeleteENF stands for embarrassed nude female. It's essentially the same as the exhibition category, but specifically involuntary.
DeleteThanks for clarifying.
Delete