Accidental Laugh


"So... are you ready or what?" Piper asked her brother. After not showing up to switch back, she spent all afternoon trying to track him down. She finally found him that evening, attending a party of all things. "I still have everything ready to go. Just follow me outside, and soon it will be like none of this ev-"

Trevor just bursted out laughing. He caught himself a second later, covering his own mouth to hold it in. "No," he said flatly. He took off his overcoat, revealing both a black cocktail dress and his intentions to Piper.

"What's going on? On Monday you said you hated being me. You said you wished this experiment was done with already."

"Well of course I said that. I couldn't have done half the things I did if you were breathing down my neck the whole time. Just look how cute I am in this new dress. I'm so getting laid tonight."

Piper was completely exasperated, caught between denial and anger. It was hard to believe that her own brother had been using her body this way. "Why would you even want to be me?" She had moved on to bargaining now. "I'm short. I'm flat-chested. I have no muscle tone. You could be doing this in someone else's body."

"Well, if you hated it that much, then I'm sure you won't miss it. I'm pretty happy as is. You should get used to being a man though, because I threw my half of the amulet away."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine