Condemned Fitness


"This is bullshit!" a sweaty and out-of-breath Hector said as he put his hands on his hips disbelief. He had just run the hardest 5K race of his life. Not against a competitor or even his own personal best, but rather the previous inhabitant of his current body. And he lost. He struggled to regain his while all the girls in the track and field club were high-fiving Julia in his old body.

"I'm sorry, what was bullshit?" she turned her head. She approached him, giddily skipping in a very feminine manner on her way over. "I heard you say something about girls lacking the mindset of a true athlete. Sounds like that was the real bullshit." She towered over him with a shit-eating grin on her face.

"You were on your period all this week. Having me race today was completely unfair. You set me up to fail."

"All is fair in love and war." Julia replied. "Besides, I doubt you'd give me the time of day if I started listing excuses."

"Alright whatever, can you switch us back now?" Hector's midriff was in full view, complete with several piercings on his belly button. His skimpy athletic wear did not leave much to the imagination, being little more than underwear. He felt extremely self-conscious with all the other girls looking at him. He was eager for things to go back to normal.

"Switch back? You lost the bet! These are the spoils of war." She flexed her biceps, laughing. "You better get used to your new equipment. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an orgy to spearhead." She walked off with several of the girls from the running club. Hector just stood there with his jaw open. He was actually going to be stuck as a girl forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine