Billionaire's Plaything (Part 2)
Part 1
Justin winced as Mr. Sterling thrusted inside him. It felt like a large, hard stool was forcing its way back inside his body, only it went up a pathway he never had before. It was not an enjoyable experience. Rather than feelings of pleasure and ecstasy, the words "invasion" and "violation" came to mind. Even though he signed up to be in this situation, he still felt completely at the mercy of another man, one both physically and financially far stronger than him. He wanted it to stop immediately, but Mr. Sterling had all the power right now. Justin tried to endure it as long as he could, but the man was getting more callous with each passing minute. "Wow, you are one tight horse collar, aren't you?" he said. That was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Justin stood up from the table and pushed Mr. Sterling off of him, dislodging his penis from his vagina. He faced the confused billionaire completely naked and on the verge of tears. "What the hell are you doing?" he spat. "You know it hurts when you do that, right? Do you even care?"
Justin began feeling embarrassed and covered his breasts with his arms. "I can't do this anymore," he said. "I quit." He turned around and walked towards the door. He was eager to put on some clothes, get his body back, and forget this ever happened.
Justin winced as Mr. Sterling thrusted inside him. It felt like a large, hard stool was forcing its way back inside his body, only it went up a pathway he never had before. It was not an enjoyable experience. Rather than feelings of pleasure and ecstasy, the words "invasion" and "violation" came to mind. Even though he signed up to be in this situation, he still felt completely at the mercy of another man, one both physically and financially far stronger than him. He wanted it to stop immediately, but Mr. Sterling had all the power right now. Justin tried to endure it as long as he could, but the man was getting more callous with each passing minute. "Wow, you are one tight horse collar, aren't you?" he said. That was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Justin stood up from the table and pushed Mr. Sterling off of him, dislodging his penis from his vagina. He faced the confused billionaire completely naked and on the verge of tears. "What the hell are you doing?" he spat. "You know it hurts when you do that, right? Do you even care?"
Mr. Sterling looked at him incredulously, as if none of his previous girls ever talked back to him like that.
"I thought you were going to be gentle," he said, exasperated. "Or at least pretend that I'm a human being, not some disposable sex object."
Justin began feeling embarrassed and covered his breasts with his arms. "I can't do this anymore," he said. "I quit." He turned around and walked towards the door. He was eager to put on some clothes, get his body back, and forget this ever happened.
But Mr. Sterling had other ideas. "If you think you're going to get your body back from the swap clinic, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you." Justin stopped dead in his tracks. "That's right," he continued with a crooked smile. "I know all about the little deal you made at the swap clinic. You're stuck like this until I say otherwise."
Comments
Post a Comment