Hidden Blade
Warren and Sadie had just gotten married. As part of their honeymoon hijinks, they drank a special potion to switch bodies. It was an opportunity to bond on a deeper level and enjoy lots of sex. They would swap each time the male body ejaculated inside the female one. They had a few days until the effects of the potion wore off, so they made the most of it.
Warren was in absolute ecstasy. Every time he played catcher, he looked forward to the feeling of penetration. He loved when his wife's penis thrusted between his warm, wet folds and plunged deep inside him. The pleasure that radiated out from his crotch across his entire body could not be put into words. On the last night of their honeymoon, as the effects of the potion were wearing off, Warren decided to make his move.
It was a normal evening of sexual intercourse. Then, just before Sadie finished inside him, Warren pulled out a knife and pushed it against her throat. "Sorry, honey. I can't have you cumming inside me. This body is mine to keep forever."
Warren, stunned, was at a loss for words. "What? Huh? Why? What are you...? What's going on?" She went instantly flaccid in panic.
"Ever since I saw you, I knew I wanted this body for myself. Tall. Natural blonde. Perfect proportions. Besides, it was such an investment of my time just to get you to marry me. I couldn't let it go to waste."
"Baby, please. Don't do this. We... we can still have a wonderful life together."
Warren just smiled. "Thanks for the body, Sadie. You grew it well. I'll put it to good use. Plus I learned a lot during the last few days. But consider this our annulment." He stood up, letting Sadie's penis flop out of him. He walked away, deliberately accentuating the sway of his hips as he enjoyed his permanent womanhood.
Comments
Post a Comment