It's Just Me, Alone


"Open up, Claire!" her boyfriend pounded on the door.

"Alright, hang on. Jesus." She undid the locks to her apartment and let him in. He immediately pushed past her and started looking around for signs of another man.

"Hey, what's your problem?" Claire asked.

"Where is he? I thought I heard someone."

"Who's who? I already told you, I'm alone in here. Why don't you trust me?" She posed innocuously against the door, hoping that her boyfriend would feel like a jerk for barging in like that and leave. In truth, ever since she was swapped with a hispanic bombshell, she had been cheating on him with her downstairs neighbor. Something about this woman changed her personality, and loyalty was not as important as sexual gratification. By the time the knocking started, Claire had barely kicked him out onto the fire escape and put on a pair of panties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine