New Threads, Same Style
"I'm the same as before, guys. Nothing's changed." Marco was trying to convince the rest of his gang that being transformed into a teenage girl shouldn't affect his leadership position.
"I think a lot of things have changed, Marco," one man said back to him.
A second person spoke up. "Yeah no offense man, but you don't look very tough as a little girl. I used to look up to you before, but I don't think I can do that now."
"If you're into dudes now, I don't think I can follow you," someone else said.
Marco leaned against the wall and crossed his arms in frustration. "I'm not into dudes. Look at me. I'm still me. Like I said, nothing's changed. I'm even wearing the same type of clothes.
"Yeah, a woman's medium." the first man said. Everyone chuckled. "Sorry Marco. You're about 100 pounds lighter and a foot shorter than anyone considered intimidating. You can't be our leader anymore. I'm sure we'd still have use for you though. How about a lookout? Or a decoy?"
Comments
Post a Comment