Now You've Seen Them


"I'm not showing you my boobs," Spencer told his group of friends. "End of discussion."

"You're no fun," one of them responded. "I was counting on seeing tits today."

"Yeah, what's the point of swap class if you don't indulge a little?" another one added on.

"I'm being respectful of Nina's body," Spencer replied. "Besides, I wouldn't show you my boobs even if I was born a girl."

"Well that's too bad," the first friend said in a worrying tone. "I guess Mrs. Jacobson will be hearing about that orgy after all."

"What... orgy?" Spencer looked incredulous. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, just the orgy that some boy had while in Nina's body. Such a shame, it would have taken so little to keep it quiet," the boy paused before looking back at Spencer.

Spencer understood the threat. He lifted up his shirt revealing his breasts to all the boys. "There, now you've seen them," he spat out, completely embarrassed. "Can we please move on?"

Comments