Over Exposed
Parker was sunbathing on a friend's boat offshore when he realized he had no need to stay decent. He took off his bikini and laid back down, letting the mounds on his chest receive the same sunlight as if he were still a man. "What am I supposed to do with these anyway?" Parker asked aloud, referring to his exposed boobs.
"What do you mean?" his friend replied.
"I can't go shirtless in public with these. I can't lie on my stomach with these. I can't chest-bump my friends with these, at least not without bruising myself and implying something sexual. What a waste of space for the chest. Are they even worth having?"
"I don't know. I've heard they're in pretty high demand," his friend answered sarcastically.
"Ha ha," Parker droned. "I guess what I mean is, I don't get the hype anymore. Now that I can see boobs whenever I want, they're not as interesting to me anymore."
Comments
Post a Comment