200 Posts and 222,222 Views!

Hello everyone. It's crazy how quickly this blog has grown in just a few months. Thank you all for your continuing support. I'm happy to keep it going.

I've recently been experimenting with the caption format and added some more labels. Hopefully this makes the blog more diverse and interesting. Let me know if you have anything specific in mind that you would like to see. I removed the requirement for accounts, so you're welcome to comment anonymously.

As for posts with NSFW tagging, I'm not sure what this will look like going forward. Google is pretty strict about what get flagged, so I've been carefully sourcing and censoring my images and gifs. Based on how quickly viewership drops when signing in is required, I would like to avoid the entire blog being flagged if possible. I've even considered moving to WordPress for better creative control and security. As always, the Patreon will contain the the uncensored versions of captions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine