Cougar Cleptos


ALL POINTS BULLETIN

"Be advised, all traffic and patrol officers along I-40 between Gallup and Thoreau. There are reports of the motorcycle gang "Cougar Cleptos" within your vicinity. They consist of a dozen middle-age women, approximately between the ages of 35 and 50, each imbued with the strength of three to five men. All members are considered dangerous and possibly armed. Report any suspicious activity immediately. This is a high-priority broadcast."


"Oh, did you hear that, Ethan?" Ruth laughed while dominating her latest victim for the third time. "The folks on the radio think I'm only as strong as five men. They have no idea." She climbed on top of him, pinning his arms against the floor. Mounting him like an Amazon, she began bouncing on his crotch in a squatting position, forcing him to thrust inside her. "Did I ever tell you know why we're called the 'Cougar Cleptos?'" Ethan said nothing. He was emasculated, humiliated, and completely overpowered. The woman above him was stronger than him in every way. "Because we take what we want!" she continued.

"What do you want from me?" Ethan managed to spit out.

"Oh baby, I only want your seminal fluid." She continued thrusting faster. "As the spell book says, when a man finishes inside a woman, he offers her his vitality. I can accept this gift as new life or as a contribution to my own, so I'll gladly take the latter. But nothing is said about the man's intentions. Or how many offers he can make. So I will ride you until I get everything I want from you. I get younger, smarter, and stronger with every man I take."

"You can't... You c-"

She went on. "I've already taken your remaining strength and a few years of your life. I think I'll take a bit of your intelligence this time. Oh?" She felt a change in the size of his penis. "Well now, I can feel you swelling up, baby. I think it's time."

"No, please..."

"Give it to me, baby." Ethan couldn't hold back anymore. He ejaculated at full force, once again shooting load after load of his semen into Ruth. Millions of his sperm swam into her vagina, transferring ten of his IQ points into her genetic code. "Ah perfect. A few more men like you, and I'll be unstoppable. Young, beautiful, and more powerful than an army."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine