Deserted Island


To celebrate earning their college degrees, Jenny's graduating class booked a body exchange cruise. But what was supposed to be a week of carefree relaxation quickly turned into a fight for survival. One night, during a party on deck, a massive wave came out of nowhere and hit the ship, tossing Jenny and her friend Brian overboard. After several hours of treading water in pitch blackness, they managed to find land.

"What are we supposed to do now?" Jenny cried the next morning. She had a deep male voice and was still only wearing a set of trunks. "We're trapped on a deserted island. No supplies, no way to contact the outside world, and no way to switch back to our original bodies. We're screwed!"

"Just calm down. This isn't so bad," Brian said as he laid down in the sand. He too was wearing only a bikini. "This place is beautiful. And lush. Food and water shouldn't be too hard to find. I bet we could even have some fun here."

"How can you be so relaxed? What if nobody else made it? What if we're trapped here forever?"

"Everyone's fine. The ship didn't capsize or anything; we were the only ones that fell in the water. I'm sure a rescue boat is looking for us right now."

"Okay, okay. Maybe you're right."

"But... it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if nobody finds us, you know."

"What? Don't tell me you'd be happy to be stuck like this?"

"Why not? It would be just the two of us in these beautiful bodies. No rules. No expectations.
We could start a whole new life here. I'm pretty fond of what I have going on, and I know you're pretty well-endowed down there. I see this as an opportunity to have a much longer vacation than planned."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine