Discussing Long Term


"So... what do you think?" Serena asked her friend after a few minutes of silence.

"About what?" Steven replied.

"About being a girl of course! What else would I mean?" Steven and Serena were hanging out by the pool as they did every weekend, but this time they were in each other's bodies.

"I mean, it's fine I guess. I don't know. It's only been a few days."

"Really?" Serena was surprised. "You don't have any strong feelings yet?"

"Well okay, it's kind of weird having your voice, and I'm definitely not used to your vagina yet. But your boobs are small enough that I don't need to wear bras, so clothing is pretty much the same. It's not that different all things considered."

"Well great. Because I've been thinking... well I mean it was just a thought, but... like what if-"

"You want to stay in my body?" Steven immediately guessed.

"Oh my god, yes!" Serena exclaimed, no longer hiding her true feelings. "I've been so happy in this body. I don't know how to describe it. I just feel so... right as a boy."

"Yeah I figured. I saw your... or I guess my eyes light up right after we switched."

"Of course, this is amazing. Oh can we please stay like this? I'll do anything." Steven didn't answer right away. He now had a very difficult decision to make. Was helping his friend worth losing his manhood?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine