Elbow Shelf
After a quick procedure, she was full of regret. She got what she signed up for, but not what she wanted. Her new body was still of Hispanic descent, and her breasts were indeed quite large, but she did not intend to gain 20 years of age. In an attempt to get her body back, and she alerted the security staff and was kicked out of the clinic. Back at home, she folded her arms around her neck in resignation, resting her elbows on her boobs.
Turning to the side, Willow began looking at her figure. She wasn't fat by any metric, but she certainly had the beginnings of a belly. The shape of her body suggested not much exercise during adolescence as well. Flat ass, barrel chest, horse face. What was I thinking? Why did I expect to become a supermodel? She covered her boobs with her arms again. There's a lot of work I'm going to have to put into this now. The diet alone will be a killer.
Comments
Post a Comment