Fallen Dress
Carol turned over in bed, refusing to face her feminized husband. "I don't want to talk about it," she said.
"We need to face facts, babe..." Aaron unzipped his sparkling silver dress and let it fall to the ground. Left over was a pair of black panties and a bra with the straps left undone. Also visible was an enviable hourglass figure and a chiseled core with visible abs. "...I'm a woman now, and unfortunately that's not going to change anytime soon."
Carol said nothing.
"I'm still upset you wouldn't dance with me at the party," Aaron added. "Were you worried you would look like a lesbian or something?"
Now angry, Carol finally turned to face her husband. "I wanted to have your children, Aaron! And now I never will. Don't you get it? The life we were building together is gone."
There was nothing more Aaron could say. Saddened by the fact that their relationship may be broken beyond repair, he simply turned and walked away.
As a woman, I can totally understand how Carol feels. Hopefully, Aaron can make it up to her in other ways.
ReplyDelete