In a Hurry
Mason left the bathroom lost in thought with no regard for his decency. He had only a pair of panties and a hand towel hiding his womanhood, though he soon dropped the towel as well.
"What are you still doing here, man?" his roommate asked from the living room. "I thought you had a date tonight."
"I know, I do. I'm super late." Mason frantically rushed over to the cabinet by the front door and bent over to grab his keys. Only an arm bra contained his large breasts. "I didn't realize how long it takes to wash and dry long hair. And then I forgot to bring a change of clothes from my room. And now I still have to drive over there."
"Hey, it's okay. I'm sure the guy will understand." He paused in awe as he took in his roommate's body for the first time. "You know, I don't think I've ever seen you like this. You look amazing."
Mason didn't appreciate the compliment. Now he would have to consider new living arrangements if his own roommate was crushing on him.
Comments
Post a Comment