Letting Loose


Graham and Stella had known each other since they were children. They grew up together, always playing in the park after school together or doing their homework together. By the time they were in high school, Graham had developed a crush on Stella. He was slowly working up the courage to ask her out, but he also didn't want to ruin their perfect friendship. Just then, she texted him to meet her quick, saying there was something she desperately needed to tell him. Thinking their feelings were mutual, he rushed out to the meeting point, only to encounter a different situation.

"Wait, you want to do what?" he asked. "You want to become me? Like switching bodies?"

"I know it's a weird request," she replied. "But I trust you more than anyone else to do this with me."

"I still don't understand why. Are you... transgender or something?"

"I... honesty, I don't know how I feel. But I want the chance to find out. Will you do this for me? Please?"

This was all so much to take in. Graham came here thinking they would be starting a relationship. Instead he could be turned into a girl. But then he considered what helping Stella may do for him, both in getting in her good graces and having the opportunity to see her body up close. With that, Graham agreed to switch and headed back to her house that night in her body.

Graham walked over to Stella's bathroom mirror in only a towel. After a few moments of mental preparation, he finally let go. And there it was, Stella's naked body. Her perfect breasts completely exposed. Her naturally cinched waist on display. Her pretty pussy right there to see. Only, seeing Stella naked didn't have the punch that he was expecting, almost like there was a mental break between being with someone and being them. Graham silently cursed himself; if he hadn't waited too long, maybe he could have seen this the normal way and be able to enjoy it. But after thinking about it for a long time, he relented. Maybe being each other would bring them closer in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine