Period Pink Dress


Rachel nearly collapsed as a sharp pain suddenly invaded her lower abdomen. It felt like her uterus had caught fire. "Goddamnit. Why now?" she whispered in a hushed rage. "This is so unfair. I get them too, you know." She knew immediately what had happened. Her little sister had swapped their reproductive organs again. Ever since hitting puberty, Ruth had been using her spell book to avoid dealing with the cramps of menstruation. It allowed her to continue playing sports without issue and not need to plan her schedule around a time of the month. Rachel's life meanwhile turned into a living hell, being incapacitated this way for two weeks out of every month. But this time was even worse; Rachel was on her way to her senior prom when it happened, hoping to show her boyfriend her new pink dress. Now the night was ruined.

No amount of punishment from her parents was enough to make Ruth stop switching their parts. She ran the cost/benefit analysis, and even being perpetually grounded was still worth it. After her prom was ruined, Rachel decided enough was enough. She would have to teach her sister a lesson herself. Maybe I should just kill her, she thought to herself in anger. Or better yet, why don't I let my boyfriend fuck me and let her deal with the pregnancy. No swapping after six weeks after all. I'd just have to time it right.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine