Self Obsession
As John sat on a beach towel, he looked down towards his crotch. What used to be thick, hairy legs were now long and smooth, and his swim trunks gave way to a skimpy yellow bikini. Ignoring the loss of his original body for the time being, he let himself become quite fascinated by the anatomical differences between men and women. He saw his wider, shallower pelvis that would allow for childbirth. He saw how his legs were angled slightly inward because of it. And he saw the lack of genitals protruding from between them.
To think, the only thing keeping me decent on this beach are these tiny straps on my hips. If they came undone while I was walking, my womanhood would be exposed to the world. He pressed two fingers against the entrance between his legs. It's so delicate and feminine. I have to keep it protected. Male genitals seem so crude and unkempt in comparison, forever longing to penetrate someone like me.
Oh how I wish and dream this happened to me and I was wearing this yellow bikini!
ReplyDelete