Self Obsession
As John sat on a beach towel, he looked down towards his crotch. What used to be thick, hairy legs were now long and smooth, and his swim trunks gave way to a skimpy yellow bikini. Ignoring the loss of his original body for the time being, he was quite fascinated by the subtle differences in anatomy between men and women. In particular, he couldn't help but stare at his new pelvis, and how his legs were angled slightly inward compared to before. To think, the only thing keeping me decent on this beach are these tiny straps on my hips. If they came undone while I was walking, my womanhood would be exposed to the world. He pressed two fingers against the entrance between his legs. It's so delicate and feminine. Everything male seems so unkempt and brutish.
Oh how I wish and dream this happened to me and I was wearing this yellow bikini!
ReplyDelete