Training Day


Tuesday, September 22 (6:00 pm)


Dear diary,

    Today I had another mixed martial arts lesson with my personal trainer, Alexey. I feel like I'm finally getting my kicking routine down. I'm staying balanced on my feet even when performing the spinning roundhouse kicks. My hair keeps falling into my face afterwards, but I don't mind. Alexey says I should cut it short if I'm considering actual fights, but I refuse. It makes me feel so feminine. In similar , I'm feeling stronger every day. I feel like the envy of the town whenever I walk outside. I bet the other girls see me and wish they had what I do: not just my body, but the fire in my heart.

    It's been almost six months to the day since I switched bodies with Valentina. I feel like it's safe to say I've fully made this body my own. My legs and glutes are so much bigger than when I started my training, and my cardio is insane. My boobs have unfortunately shrunk quite a bit, but I guess that's the price you pay for fitness. I have come to terms with being a Latina woman, and I'm making the most of it.

    I've decided to ask Alexey out on a date. He is so strong, yet at the same time so gentle with his actions and words. I feel like we've done so much together since we met; we're basically a couple already. I even caught a glimpse of him in the men's changing room this morning. Someone left the room when I was walking by, I could see him without his underwear as the door was closing. I'll just say he has quite the package down there. I've been daydreaming of being in bed with him ever since. I can't imagine how good it will feel to have him thrusting deep inside me. I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

    Anyway, that's all I have for today. Hopefully all goes well when I pop the question. I don't want to lose my trainer if he says no, but fortune favors the bold as they say. Otherwise, my performance review at work is next week. All I can say is I doubt I'll be fired. Until next time,

    - Reese / Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine