Extended Mission 2

Part 1


Justin returned to the agency, still in Agatha Swann's body, where he was put in charge of a small counter-terrorism intelligence team. They were attempting to uncover more information regarding the upcoming attack. "Alright, everyone," he asked. "What have you found out?"

Diego started. "Well, based on our suspected location of the attack, I investigated who may have the most to gain financially from large-scale destruction of property. We're talking insurance fraud, property redevelopment, debt-relief. One name came up... David Peterson."

"Wait, that's it?" Justin responded in anger. "There are thousands of lives at stake here. Are you telling me since we started you've only gotten one lead?"


Diego narrowed his brow. "Look lady, I don't know you. What I do know, is that I worked my ass off to get to this position. I'm doing my best as part of this team, and I don't appreciate the disrespect. I told you already that tracking down leads takes time."

"Work harder then. Time is of the essence." Justin refused to back down.

Diego looked away and nearly smiling in frustration. "Are you kidding me? I haven't slept in two days and you're complaining about my work ethic? Why do you have to act like such a b-?" he stopped himself. After an awkward pause, he turned and left the room. Left with all the attention on him, Justin was once again made self-conscious of his predicament. He had just encountered his first workplace hazard as a woman.


After a moment of collecting his thoughts and holding back tears, Justin finally spoke up again. "Tiffany, can you come with me please?" Tiffany, the new intern, followed Justin to his office. Once inside, he handed her an envelope. "Here, read this."

She opened it up and skimmed through a few photos and documents. After a few seconds, it clicked what she was seeing. It was Justin's top secret body swap profile. "You're... not a woman?" she asked incredulously.

"Is this a problem?" he replied. She shook her head no. "If you're going to be on this team," he continued, "you should be fully aware of the situation. I hope you understand why this mission is so personal for me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine