Mental Breakthrough (Part 3)


In order to authentically explore and examine relationships, it was against the rules to reveal one's swap class identity to anyone except their parents. However, recent events had brought Hector near to his breaking point. He consistently wore a hat to avoid dealing with his long hair and would keep on the overcoat for his school uniform as it helped to hide his boobs. But there was more. Julia's friends were constantly badgering him, asking to hang out and do girly things. He tried ignoring them, but they were relentless. Always texting him, calling him, and eventually even following him on his way home. Eventually he hit his limit.

"Enough!" he turned around, shouting. "Just please, leave me alone." Julia's friends gave each other a worried look.


"Look, I'm not really Julia, okay?" Hector finally admitted to them. He didn't want to break the rules, but he also didn't want to ruin Julia's relationships. "I'm not even a girl," he continued. "I'm.... well I am a girl, but.... you know what I mean. I'm her swap class partner. My name is Hector. I just need time to figure this all out. So please, can you two give me some space?" Julia's friends were at a loss for words. They probably hadn't even considered Julia to be the kind of person to sign up for such a class.


After a few seconds, the boy to Hector's right spoke up. "Nice to meet you then, Hector," he said, shaking his hand. "You know, we can always help you fit in as Julia. I know her daily routine inside and out." Hector considered the boy's words. He appeared to be the stereotypical gay friend that lots of girls had, but his offer seemed genuine. It didn't seem like there was any underlying hope for romance. Would that even be gay? Besides, he could really use the help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine