Lost Reputation


Kinsley was hanging out in the common area of the girl's dorm when his roommates came back from their night out. "Oh hey Jane," one of the girls said to him. "I like your pajamas. What are you still doing up? Are you signing up for next semester's courses already?"

"No, just watching old music videos," he replied. He hadn't told any of them that he was just partners with Jane in swap class. "How was the club?"

"Ugh, there was this creepy guy bothering us all night. I kind of wish security threw him out earlier, but then I wouldn't have gotten a video of him throwing up on the dance floor."

"Well that's too bad. He didn't follow you home, did he?"

"No, but I'm pretty sure he goes to school here with us. I think his name was Kinsley." Kinsley instantly got goosebumps all over his body as his blood turned to ice. She continued. "Man, I wish I could see the look on his face when sobers up and sees this going viral on TikTok."

He just stared at the wall, not knowing how to process that information. That's got to be a coincidence, he thought. But he knew deep down it was his former body. He considered the approaching end of the semester and signing up for courses. Maybe I'm better off staying as Jane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine