Missing Features
"What the hell is this?" Chris shouted as he saw his new body. "Why am I a woman? I didn't agree to this. I signed a contract for-"
"Your terms were fulfilled exactly as specified," answered the medical engineer. He was the one on standby for any issues with the swapping chamber.
The set producer chimed in as well. "Yes alright, now shut up and step into the scene already. We're burning daylight."
"No no, hold on," Chris spoke up again. "I signed up to pose as Alexander Peterson and keep his body afterwards." Everyone on set simply looked at each other with uncomfortable glances. "You know? The 6'2", muscular, extremely well-endowed male model? That Alexander Peterson?" He winced at the high pitch of his voice.
"You signed up to keep Alexandra Peterson's body," the medical engineer answered him again. "That is a woman."
Chris was in such a panic, he couldn't tell if he actually missed such an obvious difference in the name or was just being duped. Either way, it wasn't the time or place to complain and see results. He swallowed his pride and carried out the nude modeling scene. It was a hard day of work. He held uncomfortable poses and stretches for long periods of time, and more than once had parts of his body uncomfortably close to the genitals of other men. After a few hours, the camera crew was ready to wrap up. "I need a break," he said. "I'm going to the pool."
Chris brought a bikini to put on but never bothered. The agency rented out the hotel for the day, so there was nobody else at the pool. He laid down on a towel and considered the events that transpired.
I can't believe this is me now, he thought as he looked down at his body. My cock is gone forever. I'm going to have periods. Other men are able to get me pregnant. Even if I wanted to be a girl, my chest is flat as a board. He found it extremely difficult not to sulk and fall into despair. He tried to force a smile. At least I'm still taller than before.
Comments
Post a Comment