Incoming Monster
"Are you ready babe?" Diana asked her husband, smiling ear to ear. "I got a monster here, and I know just where to put it." She put her massive dick right up against his delicate entrance.
"Well, you certainly seem excited," Jamie anxiously laughed, trying to calm himself down. "It's not every day you get to do this to me. Just be gentle; it took me a while to figure this out myself. Oh, and remember to pull out."
"Alright, here we go." Diana guided her thick rod into her former pussy, pushing her hips forward in small thrusts. It began to disappear inside him, one inch at a time. He gasped at first penetration, unconsciously squeezing his boob as a stress response. She was immediately entranced; seeing her husband's reaction gave her such a sense of power and lust that she started going harder.
"Oh wow, you feel so good!" The pleasure was already making Jamie roll his eyes backwards.
"Just you wait." Diana started thrusting faster, harder, deeper. Jamie couldn't take it.
"Oh god, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Oh!" Jamie lost himself as he experienced a full-body female orgasm for the first time. He shuddered from head to toe, his vagina squeezing tight around his wife's manhood. This sent Diana over the edge.
"Fuck, so am I." She pushed her giant cock in as deep as it would go until it was pressing right up against her husband's cervix. She closed her eyes and jerked her head forward as she lost all control, making small, involuntary pulses in and out of Jamie as she ejaculated. In total, seven ropes of semen spurt out into his vagina. His unprotected womb was completely flooded with her sperm.
As Jamie calmed down from his euphoric episode and gathered himself, he realized what his wife had done. "Wait, what? What did you just do, babe? I'm not on birth control."
"I know, sweetie. I planted my seed inside you."
"What!? Why would you do that? I thought this was a one-time thing. We're trying to have kids!"
"I know, and I'm getting you pregnant. Haven't you realized it yet? I'm better at being the man. I'm better at fucking you with this dick. It's only right that I stay in your body and you stay in mine. Now stay down, I'm ready to go again." From then on, Diana would unload into her fertile husband at least twice a day. They never switched back, and within only a few weeks she successfully impregnated him.
Comments
Post a Comment