Extended Mission (Part 3)

Part 1, Part 2


"Well, well. If it isn't the woman of the hour," said David Peterson. "Agatha Swann, what can I do for you?"

"I think we both know what I want," Justin walked forward with purpose, but kept things close to the chest. David clearly had a previous relationship with Agatha Swann. He just needed to gather more incriminating information. "I didn't come to your office to waste time," he continued. "Is there anything you would like to share? Maybe regarding certain recent events?"


"Look... Mrs. Swann-" David started.

"Ms. Swann, actually," Justin corrected him. To the best of his knowledge, the woman he was impersonating was indeed single. Had he misspoken? Or was this man testing him?

"My mistake," he smiled. "That is between me and the late Walter Cunningham. I'm afraid I cannot divulge the details of my private business ventures to anyone, even to you." Justin paused. Walter Cunningham was the target who was killed on the train. Was this man truly involved with the terrorist plot?


"Don't worry, you don't have to tell me. However, I'm sure there are others who would be happy to hear about your undisclosed dealings. Especially when we're on such short time."

David actually began to look nervous. "Are you threatening me?"

"Consider it a friendly recommendation. There are so many men who have bitten off more than they could chew." Justin exited the room, hoping a vague statement would leave an impact. If he was just a corrupt businessman, so be it. But if he was connected to the upcoming attack, this might make him panic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zero Worries (Part 1)

Kiss Attack

Show You Mine