Extended Mission (Part 6)
Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
Justin and the director of the agency walked to a private area, away from the party. "What are you doing here?" he asked his boss. "This better be important. I was in the middle of gaining some critical intel, and if you hadn't shown up like that-" No longer pretending to be Agatha Swann, he was letting go of all his pent up frustration from the evening.
Justin just looked at his boss in disbelief, unable to form words with so many thoughts running through his mind. After taking a moment, he finally managed to speak up. "I don't understand. I could lose my job? If this is because you doubt my capabilities-"
Justin took a taxi back to his apartment. Trying not to think about the news from earlier, he counted each high-heeled step as he made his way down the hallway. Upon arriving at his room, he found Alisha from the office waiting outside his door. "Sorry for the surprise," she said. "I may have something. It's a long shot, but if it's true, I know when and where the attack is going to be.
Justin and the director of the agency walked to a private area, away from the party. "What are you doing here?" he asked his boss. "This better be important. I was in the middle of gaining some critical intel, and if you hadn't shown up like that-" No longer pretending to be Agatha Swann, he was letting go of all his pent up frustration from the evening.
"Calm yourself," he interrupted with the older woman's voice. "I'm here to deliver some bad news."
He smiled sarcastically. "Whatever it is, my work email is listed on the agency website."
The director stepped forward. "You could be losing your job." There was no humor in his tone.
Justin just looked at his boss in disbelief, unable to form words with so many thoughts running through his mind. After taking a moment, he finally managed to speak up. "I don't understand. I could lose my job? If this is because you doubt my capabilities-"
"Oh I do. But that's not why you're career is in jeopardy. The secretary wants to cut funding to the agency. He thinks it's all a colossal waste of money. So if you don't stop the upcoming attack, you'll be on the chopping block."
He sniffled, feeling tears in the back of his eyes. "How could you doubt my capabilities? I can do this."
"Dressing up? Wearing heels? Attending parties? You're going native on me. It's my professional opinion that you were far too young to be made impersonator, and if it turns out you were too caught up playing catcher to do your job properly, I'll see to it you stay this way." Justin's eyes began to water. "Oh come on. Are you really gonna cry? Just because you have a pussy now doesn't mean you have to be one." The director walked away, leaving Justin with that ultimatum.
Justin took a taxi back to his apartment. Trying not to think about the news from earlier, he counted each high-heeled step as he made his way down the hallway. Upon arriving at his room, he found Alisha from the office waiting outside his door. "Sorry for the surprise," she said. "I may have something. It's a long shot, but if it's true, I know when and where the attack is going to be.
His face immediately lit up. "Great! What are you waiting for? Call it in now!"
"That's the thing. If we send in the FBI, national guard, whatever, they'll just wait for another opportunity to strike. And by then there may not be an agency left to infiltrate their ranks. But if we wait, maybe we can-"
"You want me to bet my manhood on the idea that we can stop a terrorist attack as it unfolds?"
"It's up to you."
%201.gif)
%202.gif)
%203.gif)
Comments
Post a Comment