Mental Breakthrough (Part 6)
"You look so happy," Neil teased. "Anything special going on tonight?"After a month of dating Neil, Hector was deep in the honeymoon phase. Everything about the boy just made Hector want him more: his gentle nature, his messy hair, his strong arms, his dorky smile.
"Oh nothing, just this silly dance," Hector answered sarcastically. He pressed right up against Neil while wearing his elegant white dress, subtly pressing his breasts into his chest.
"Well it sounds like a lot of fun. I wish you the best." Hector laughed. The two of them had been practicing their dance routine for the party for ten days now. But he liked how Neil pretended to be meet him for the first time every day. It was all too good to be true.
And just as they were walking to the party, all of Hector's suppressed feelings bubbled up at once. Seeing how perfect things were between him and Neil, realizing how artificial it was, he began to cry.
"Woah hey, what's wrong?" Neil pulled him aside.
"I'm so sorry. This is all wrong," he choked out between tears.
"What do you mean? You haven't done anything wrong. Why are you apologizing to me?" He was so sweet with his words, but it only made Hector feel all the more guilty.
Hector sat down on his knees, not caring about dirtying his white dress. "I lied to you," he admitted. I'm not who you think I am. My name isn't even Julia."
"Wait, what? What are you talking about?" Neil asked with a mix of confusion and deep concern.
"I'm in swap class. My name is Hector. I switched bodies with Julia for the semester. I hated every second of it. But then I met you, and everything changed. Things were so perfect, I forgot who I used to be. I actually enjoyed being a girl. But it was all a lie. I'm sorry." With that, Hector ran off leaving behind a devastated Neil.
Comments
Post a Comment