Mental Breakthrough (Part 7)
After some time alone some time spent searching, Neil finally found Hector. He was crying silently in the grass, a few blocks away from the party. He cautiously approached the boy-turned-girl, still having unresolved thoughts about the matter.
"Hey..." he offered the start to a conversation.
Hector sniffed back tears. "Please, go away."
"Look, I know you're confused about all this," Neil went on, "and so am I. But there's still a party going on. Why don't we just go up there and try to have a good time tonight, like we were planning?"
"... I don't know. I feel like... I feel like it's all too messed up. I don't even-"
"Let's just not think about it. Let's go inside and have a good time. That's it." Neil's kind words moved Hector. If his boyfriend remained this respectful and open-minded after his confession, this wasn't the time to throw it all away. He took Neil's hand and walked back to the party. On their way back, Hector saw a clock, and the dance routine hadn't started yet. There was still time.
The decorations were colorful and ornate. There was love and laughter in the air. When the music started playing, Hector and Neil quickly joined all the other couples in the crowd. Step forward. Step back. Their choreography was perfect, just as they rehearsed. Arm over head. Spin around. Hector found his passion again. He barely registered that his panties were showing whenever he twirled his dress around. If anything, it just showed off his beautiful, long legs. He was too lost in the moment to care.
Without thinking, Hector grabbed Neil and kissed him on the lips. Sparks flew! It was like he was a living in a fantasy, and he got to be the princess. Seeing that Neil was also happy with the kiss made him finally realize how good it could feel to be a girl. He didn't want this night to ever end.
Comments
Post a Comment